Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of August~

Its going to be end of august soon...And this Tuesday(31/8/2010) will be a national day..but its just a normal public holiday for every Malaysian(nothing big deal)..

Things past so fast that I nearly forgotten what I have did the past 8 months in this year...Ya, I could recall that I went to KL,but all the small bits that happen seems disappear in my memory...It is so scary,things happen too fast that I dun remember the feeling of myself when I am joyful,sad,emotional,pampered and etc etc...

The most SCARIEST thing was that I will be getting OLD!!!!!!!!!no no no....I do not want to be called aunty so fast....pls pls pls..

Get back to the topic, end of august should be something to be happy of... because I will be getting salary and spent all of it the next day :(

And getting poor the next whole 29 days...so pathetic isn't it??

so I need to do my financial planning..serious financial planning to pay for my phone bills,credit card bills,petrol, ENTERTAINMENT etc etc...


Talking about paying credit card reminds me about the spa I went last week..First time in my life trying that...so luxury,so relaxing,so so so pampering myself I could describe...worth the price...but it hurts my pocket..so I wont be going back anymore..I wanted to post up the picture but it was a bit sensored cause we were like in our birthday suit during the session..of course of course, I am a 'shy and timid girl'(please do not vommit) so I insisted on wearing kimono in the jacuzzi..
~Flamingo hotel - 20/8/2010~

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

" because I will be getting salary and spent all of it the next day :("

i like this sentence. LOL but true, now u r responsible for ur own finiancial stuff d. planning planning... boring adult life u r entering! but dun worry, u'll always have YOUNG frens like me around to keep u young. hehe

damn ho chio.. randomly got flamingo pic when u r talking about SPA! haha

i havent been to a spa before. always wanted to try to always think of the price, then stopped. maybe one day.... ;)

it's good that time passes fast, for it usually means u r enjoying! just blog more often then u ma remember what u did lo! HAHAHA kesi kesi ask u to blog more..

show me u in ur kimono!!!!

getting cheong hei here.. so tata :P

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

coz the spa was done in flamingo hotel...
SM, if we r rich again 1 day...we should go for spa again...date me...the spa i went is same wif the deluxcious spa near KWSP building.

Post a Comment