Sunday, August 8, 2010

August now

I have been like work for already a month and in between last month me at last went back to my hometown,China,Lok Hong(hokkien pronounciation)...

It had been a fun and very sweet memory..They really make me miss them,and the weird part is that I have never felt before missing somebody that much.Except for the past boyfriends when I was with them...

Its not only that..Its like so sudden that at my age of 21, I got to know that I have such a big family..And I felt so high up when I am there coz I am their ' ku ku' means even the old old ones have to respect me and serve me tea...

But NO,thats nothing to proud cause you would felt bad when they really respect u n serve you tea from such an old person...And they insist that every meal...

Anyway, the fun part is that I never thought of meeting nephews that are older few years than me and they are much much more SIAO!!!ok,,I could admit that when I spoke to them I could felt that I am using a very broken Malaysia Mandarin...and I had to like cut out all the 'la', 'ma', 'lo' and 'ba'...

I went to Shenzhen with them for a few days and it was like time flies so so so fast....If I am not working here, I would like stay there for another month with them...
~this place is called 欢乐谷,100 X more scarier than Genting's games ~
I better stop here or not the rest of my blog would be about how much i miss miss them....

1 comment:

Post a Comment