Saturday, April 2, 2011

Im back!

Oh....it has been so long abandoning you, my lovely blog.........owh....really long looking through my old post makes me think back a lot of memory....a lot....really a lot....and my thinking changes a lot too.... i miss every moment i go through...and every moment of my life i am gratitude...i appreciate wat i have at that moment...i enjoy every single bit i go through...even its good or worse... Working life really makes me get old faster cause my time flies so so so fast....it has been like already 10 months since i started my job.....i am not sure if i gain anything from working but im sure i went to a lot of places since i start my working life...weird rite?ppl will enjoy more in their studying life but for me i enjoy more in my working life... "different ppl different life" anyway i do miss the moment in my studying life,...i miss the time where i was in lecture hall thinking of faster finish the class and go back home for a nice nap... scribbling on my notes with my buddies n definately i miss the most is playing the fool stealing my friend's pencil box n let him search around.... hopefully i will blog more after this post...n update more so i can remember wat i have done....

No comments:

Post a Comment