Monday, October 12, 2009

Tiring week..

Last week was a tiring week for me,working on the weekends for full hours,really drive me crazy..my leg was like a thousand million tons heavier the third day when i woke up....but,anyway its still fun meeting all the new friends...eventhough i just work with them for the past 2 days,i really miss them and shook goodbye wif them after the last day of work...

I met Danny ,Ah Beng, Joe, Ah Girl and all of them,...they are so nice and crazy..Danny,his very helpful to me and very concerning,and his damn crazy with psp.Psp to him is like his wife,man..He was so excited to get it that day....Ah Beng,his the first person to talk to me there and he loves calling me Small B cause they called my sis Ah B....Joe,his a very quiet and cool guy..He don't really talk to me on my first day of work,but the second day he started to tell me all the cold cold jokes,think about it also feels like shivering now :D ...And Ah GIRL,i love her the most...i like to always bully and kacau her..She is damn freaking cute...The most memorable game was that we played scissors,paper,stone to see who won and got to skip the job and past it to the loser and i was so excited and laugh my heart out when i won cause i am already so exhausted after all the busy days shouting "Just Pizza,come and have a try"....
But i din took any pictures cause i was so busy till i had no time to take out my camera.

And on that week,i went to have company annual dinner in G..I wore cheong sam.. :( I wanted to wear my white dress but my Big Tauke Daddy warn me not to wear cause he said i looks geli on it...so sad...so i was force to wear my mom's cheongsam....i took a pic with that lau ee cheongsam....and I went up on stage to dance 'cha cha' with that dress....hate it hate it..
Thats the end of the week...and i am looking forward to a beautiful week that is coming soon....arabidanesoga

5 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

recently u oso become i n sm group, always damn free n update blog... r u ok? : )
y u din took pic when u dance cha cha, i wan 2 c la... : )
i feel ur mum look pretty in that pic... : )

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

yalo...wanna be ur all gang liao...
nobody take for me...i also wqanna take pic..
yalo,my mum looks pretty n young n i looks .......huhuhuhu :'(

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

u mz call me go ma, i help u take...
nvm la, u ori look pretty enough. mummy teach me cant lie ppl but dont noe y.... : )

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

hmph.....nvm,at least i happy tht u bluff me..:D

Siew Nee said...

u look beautiful in cheongsam!!

Post a Comment