Monday, October 5, 2009

Addicted~~

Nowadays i am addicted to read ppl's blog...from crazy chasing after my friends' blogs to ppl that i do not know....and worse come to worse, addicted in fashion blogs buying clothes. But luckily i could control my desire, and its still not out of control...
I find that its not a good thing in this addiction cause its just a waste of time..i should spend my time studying my pro papers instead of "skimming and scanning" through ppl's blog...i just learn about this word in the morning class...good application skill huh!
So talking back about my recent life...nothing much i could describe,as usual...peace n harmony...made a new friend in my life and that i nearly sees her everyday...(frown) hahaha...she haven't known about my blog so hopefully she wont be getting to read this part FOREVER....but she promises me to be my 'kuli' while i am down to kl and that she will followed me around carrying all my luggage..muakz muakz muakz...love her so much...hopefully she wont forgets her promise...

And again sth special happened this week, PS BDAE...early celebration and its not-a-surprise birthday for her cause i told her about this plan...(so sorry about this ,dear..but ima sure u enjoyed much that night) HAPPY BIRTHDAY,old lady...!!

{see how crazy she was trying to touch my hip n using her butt to kiss mine,i am sure she benefited a lot from me that night..thats y she was so happy (sigh for me)}

i stold the pic from sm copyright,she wont mind i guessed,she is a kind girl...right right?

No comments:

Post a Comment