Sunday, October 25, 2009

I always believe that everyone is a bright star...everyone has that wisdom in themselves. I caught a sentence from the lectures today.
" We are not empty bottle to be filled but a candle to be lid".
Yes exactly!! We are not what people and surroundings that is gonna make us to become what we would be but we are a candle that needs someone to light us up....and we are going to shine and shine and shine brightly through out the universe. THE UNIVERSE!
I never want myself to get attached to my previous relationship, thinking
"Oh, how are they going on now and so on" etc etc etc and day and night missing...but honestly, sometimes I do will read what they write about me .. and a bit evil in me always felt a bit glad when i know they still do miss me..hahahaha...
So....going on in my life now, its being quite busy i could say...I am a person that needs like two days work,one day MC.Aargh,hate myself being like that..
In this week time, i need a lot of advices, directions to tell me if i should go to KL...I am not sure if i want to go cause i don't want to leave my sweet lovely penang...the comfortable home,the short distances places...but in the other hand, KL will show me to become what a person i should be in future,cause being alone there i will have to learn to become independent and so on...and my motive to go there is also to get a job there...but i know my dad definately will stop me from going if he knows this reason..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go go go...
cause i oso hope got 1 more fren at there : )
actually i oso so miss my family
i think i wont survive without my family
i apa oso dont noe
apa oso they help me
face any problems i just sit there n cry n wait they help me T.T
but i noe i need 2 be indepedent... : )

Siew Nee said...

it is only for 6 months.
i think u shud come.

Post a Comment