Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanks god!I made my mind!

Finally after months of bothering my dad,mom,grandma, sis n my friendsssssssss.......i have decided to get my hair back to the normal style......straight.....................hahaha...they are glad cause i don't have to keep asking them the same question everytime
"Should my hair be curly or straight?"
"Why you say straight har?"
"Why curl lei?"
then the next minute i will turn around and ask again,
"Say properly la,straight or curl?"



Hope i don't change my mind again..

6 comments:

noc said...

congrATUlation!!!!!!!!! u made it!!!!
-ps-

Shu-Min said...

WOW you're making a big step in ur life. Glad u've overcome it. we are so proud of u! *sob sob

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

thx min n ps...wat asweet n nice friend... :'(

Winni3 said...

u suites to be in straight hair =)

winnie~

sWen said...

nice!!

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

thank you...

Post a Comment