Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Elderly Day

Last sunday 15/11/09 was the day we celebrated elderly day in our temple....This year the no. of ah ma and ah gong invited was double of last year and the performances also 3X more this year....There were magic performance,change face performance,gu zheng and etc etc and not to miss the fun-karaoke session where all the folks were so excited.....

And my job there was being usher,its happy to see ah ma n ah gong wearing nice nice to enjoy their party and smilling all the way back....

the usher group(yiwei,junlynn,sm,ps,b,sum&me)

my mom(waiter for the day)

my grandma was the oldest of all so she was selected to represent to drink tea and cut cake,the traditional way. She wore her nyonya baju kebaya and she told me a lot of ppl ask her about it.She was proud...... :D

1 comment:

Siew Nee said...

ah ma looks pretty in her kebaya!!

Post a Comment