Saturday, February 14, 2009

~Valentines Special~



This is my valentine's hand made gifts..And he make me a box of fake ferrero rocher...i dun love eating chocolates but only for this time i break my own rule...even though my this ferrero rocher looks a bit black,actually quite black...n the taste is a bit out,n the looks is not that round, but i appreciate it alot....n beside that is an ice-cream cake...i have not eat it yet because i dun wanna to break the love...n below of the cake is actually not hand-made, its a egg-like mousse cake...i did not finish it..i gave some to my dad cause i dun really like mousse...

Actually my main point is not on the gifts...i just wan to say tht i have never been given hand-made things before in all my past valentine's day...and i really appreciate it a lot that someone made it for me. Thanks to 'you' very very much...I really love it...

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

so sweet =)

Winni3 said...

envy lor~~~ it's really romantic.^^ post ur's and his pic in blogspot! XD

Post a Comment