Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Smile~

At last,for the first time in this 4 months stay in sunway..At last i met Patrick,the busy busy busy man...Ok ok,not exactly the first time..i went out with him the past few days with Siew but today was the only day i went out alone with him..
It was really a memorable day for me before i am going back...

Today was really a beautiful day..The weather was so fine that it exactly stays at the point of not raining and neither too sunny...I love the moment where i just woke up and i felt so so comfortable...
Then I thought "Hmm,Pat sure either will ppk me today or will be very very late."
But surprisingly,his not...He messaged me exactly after i finished preparing for my morning routine and he was here after an hour.(Very slow but at least i didn't expect him to be this early).

Then we took our day very slowly and went to KLCC and Chee Cheong Kai.We catched up on all the stuff about our life that we had been missing to know.

Its a very simple day but it brings back my childhood memory with him where we use to bring our bike and go around Penang with it.(Ya its bike,i use to drove it for a year but not getting license for it after that.Cause we were allowed to drive with 'L' license.)


~Smile~

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

omg! u know how to ride a bike?!?!?! *i'm very surprised*

Post a Comment