Monday, September 14, 2009

~~Prom prom Prom..~~

......after endng my previous blog i rushed to the salon..ah mei,the hair stylist, my mom's usual hair stylist,actually i dun plan to go tht salon cause sometimes i feel its quite aunty the way they do their hair style...but but but i am already broke for this entire month so i have no choice but to go there cause my mom will be paying it...



so i just told ah mei tht "erm i just want simple hair blow for my hair for the prom can d.."
she heard tht i was going for prom and she was very enthusiasted to help me to 'pan leng leng for my hair' and she keep on wanting to tie up my hair n do for me like the really formal style....No no no i wont let her do tht to my hair cause i dun wan myself to look very formal coz my dress already kept me with a very formal style....


Just in time for everything i reached home at 6 n waited for Summer to reach home and started to put some drawings on my face..



thats me with my mom and sis after the drawings


I know i looks auntie but isn't that what prom wants??Haha...It took us an hour to finish the drawings...then its already like 7. 30...omg!!i am very very very late for tht...i thought i will be the last one to reach..mana tau..there was still plenty of ppl just reached...


I enjoyed much that night ...and we took lots lots of picture....camwhoring the whole night..

me and ps

sm and me

the 'sam pat' group

at last is the 'bak chang' chui(the name is given by my sis,she said i look like a dumpling with that dress )


Its a wonderful night....good night!

3 comments:

Siew Nee said...

where are ur earrings???

Shu-Min said...

excuse me.. what sampat group ah??
the pic of you and me, my hair like so messy! LOL

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

oh my...and ya siew..i was damn sad that night that i forgotten to wear earrings...coz i was damn rush to go to the prom...

sm:i like ur hair tht way...hahaha

-chui-

Post a Comment