Monday, May 11, 2009

FasciNatInG Day~

There has been a long time where i could not sleep at this time and planned to write my blog...So....here it goes..

Last friday was a day before wesak, 8-5-2009, was a fascinating day for me....Its not a day where i could straight finish up my whole F9 text book but its a day where i totally keep myself far faR away from books...its a day where i kept myself occupied with lots lots of stuff....okay...so i start with early morning...I woke up as usual around 10 sth and i followed mom to market and after that we went to wholesale of flower near Anson Road...As expected,there were lots of ppl buying flowers for the wesak day...So i choose a number of different types of flowers and we bought in bunch for every type...So, after going home and have a short rest, i start my job....Before i start to arrange the flowers, i make sure that my daddy , my mom and my grandma was not around me because they will give me plenty of comments before i even finish to start arranging them...it took me around an hour if i am not mistaken...and ta da ta da.....
thats my beautiful art..hahaha...


With a quick bath, i rushed to the Thai temple.On the way rushing to my car...i drop two of my flowers... :'( I guess the guard standing there must had giggled at my lousy flower.

In temple as usual, all the volunteers were busy with a lot of work....and Oh, not to forget,i took a picture helping my mom frying fried rice (but is just a sake for taking pic) and just after finish taking pic i went kaypo-ing to watch the lion dance....

Thats me!so hardworking....

3 comments:

Shu-Min said...

ur story macam halfway...?

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

ya...coz i was very sleepy tht time n end my blog...haha

Shu-Min said...

zzzzzzzz speechless. like tat oso can

Post a Comment