Monday, April 13, 2009

Sometimes....

Sometimes you would just like to stop down and walk slowly...and observe everything around you carefully....
Today i was not like usual ,I did not rushed to go home after school...My heart wanted me to drive around slowly n do things by myself..all alone...I drive to makan after sch n after makan i drive home very slowly...Even the car behind me stick so closely to me to let me know tht i am very slow,i just dun even care...Usually if car stick to me very closely i will speed very fast off...but today i just stop aside and let them cut over me...On the way walking to my apartment, I took very slow and small steps and suddenly i feel life is very very beautiful...And i knew that if a person satisfied with everything n grateful with what they have now,they wont have affliction...they wont hope to have a better future life and hope for many more things, even when they get the things they want,they are still not satisfied...like me...i always hope to have a good husband and a very warm life in future...and very particular with how my husband will be...but i am wrong...i should be satisfied with what i have now n never dream to much on how my prince charming will be...i am so evil..and i should just follow the wave of my life that brings me..
Everyday, life always teaches us new things and we should not be tired of learning...

1 comment:

Shu-Min said...

i love it when life is beautiful =)

Post a Comment